Myra Condo | FAQs
Myra is an upcoming freehold residential development located at Meyappa Chettiar Road near Upper Serangoon in District 13 Singapore. The development will be a single 12-storey building sitting on a land size of 30,689 sqft. The condo consists of 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom configuration from 474 sqft to 1324 sqft. Located in the heart of district 13, the development is just within 3 minutes walking distance to Potong Pasir MRT Station and a short drive to Woodleigh MRT Station. Myra is easily accessible via major expressways in town such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE), and Kallang Paya-Lebar Expressway (KPE). It will also be near Singapore’s first air-conditioned underground bus interchange in Bidadari. For more basic information about this luxury condo, we've put together some quick questions and answers with the briefest information, to help you have the necessary knowledge and choose the perfect home for yourself.
Get more detail information about Myra Condo here and don't forget to follow us to receive the latest news about this condominium!
Myra Condo With List of FAQs
About Myra Condo, we have gathered common questions and tend to be interested by many people, related to various topics such as location, number of apartments, information about the developer of the project,... The frequently asked questions that we collect are to provide the most specific, accurate, and concise information to our customers. The basic information of the project will be answered in the most complete and accurate way, so that those interested in the project can read and understand clearly without having to ask the same questions. We have compiled some of the frequently asked questions below, check it out!
Myra Condo FAQs
1. Who is the developer of Myra?
- Selangor Dredging Berhad is the developer of Myra.
2. When is the TOP for Myra?
- The TOP for Myra is 2024.
3. Where is the showflat for Myra located?
- Showflat for Myra is located at At Serangoon Central (Next to NEX).
4. What is the address of Myra?
- The address of Myra is 9 Meyappa Chettiar Road.
5. What is the tenure for Myra?
- Myra is a Freehold new launch project.
6. How many units are there in Myra?
- The total number of units in Myra is 85.
7. How many total floors does Myra have?
- The total number of floors that Myra has is 12 floors.
8. How many blocks does Myra have?
- The total number of blocks that Myra has is 1 blocks.
9. What is the postal code of Myra?
- The postal code of Myra is 358456.
10. What is the nearest MRT Station to Myra?
- The nearest MRT station to Myra is Potong Pasir.
Why is Myra worthy of the expected future project?
Myra Residences illustrated, gorgeous, promise of exclusive livability. From the unique design form, the lush landscape, to the surrounding waters - MYRA invites exploration and contemplation. Myra is expected to become one of the attractive and unique residential projects in prime District 13, with a plenty of features in location, facilities, architecture, offering a comfortable and modern life to residents when choosing to live in. As a rare freehold residential development, the condo is easily connected to Major Expressways, PIE, and CTE and has a good city fringe location with various amenities nearby. This development is expected to high rental demand thanks to the nearby transformation of the growth area. Moreover, the condo is developed by reputable developer, Selangor Dredging Berhad and promises to be one of the most highly sought-after projects in the future with the brand and luxury fittings along with spacious and effective layouts.
Myra Condo: Checking out 3 community clubs within 10 minutes to approachMore Details
Some Of The Colleges And Universities Near MyraMore Details